If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Disclaimers for qeip.com
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. qeip.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (qeip.com), is strictly at your own risk. qeip.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Specific Disclaimers for qeip.com
- Legally, we are not financial planners, rather, we are domain experts who can be hired to buy and sell domains for our clients. Legally, we are just doing a separate service to buy each domain as to sell each domain.
- Whenever the term "investment planners" is used on our site, qeip is referring to its teams expertise in purchasing and selling domains for our customers. Whenever the term "investing", "investments", or "investors" is used, qeip is referring to the purchasing of domain names by our team for our clients.
- Qeip is not liable for any losses incurred by customers; the customers are always liable for such losses. Qeip is merely an intermediary for customers to buy and sell domain names.
- We give you different options to choose when buying and when selling your domains but the customer makes the decisions on what domain transactions they make.
- Customers are responsible for paying taxes on earnings made through using our services.
- We do not provide investing advice for our clients we just help our clients to buy and sell domains
- We are not under the jurisdiction of FINRA or related regulation because we do not provide any investing advice.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.